- Presentation on Alternative Shipping Financing
- Revised Streamlined Compliance Procedures for FBAR
- IRS Releases List of Foreign Financial Institutions that have received Global Intermediary Identification Numbers
- How does the Net Investment Income Tax Affect US Citizens Living Abroad?
- IRS DECISION TO “EASE” FATCA ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT APPLY TO INDIVIDUALS – ONLY TO ENTITIES
- Taxation of Compensation Clawbacks
- IRS Publishes FBAR Reference Guide
- Final Version of W8-BEN-E Released: New FATCA Compliance Requirements for non-US Entities
THE FIRM BLOG OF FLOTT & CO. PC
Once people and businesses cross borders, they by necessity encounter two legal and tax systems that must be reconciled: their own and the foreign country where they wish to operate.
These publications do not constitute legal advice. Further information regarding this notice.